Kids can’t always speak for themselves when it comes to oral health. Its important for parents to act as their voice when taking in their little ones for a cleaning. Here are some questions that will help get the conversation started with the Dentist:
- – Are their teeth and jaws developing okay?
- – How can I make sure my child’s teeth are clean everyday?
- – How do I prevent baby bottle tooth decay?
- – Do you have any helpful tricks on getting my kid to brush and floss their teeth?
- – Are sealants a good idea for preventing cavities?
- – Do they need to brush or floss more?
- – Is there anything I need to tell my child’s doctor?
Speaking up and asking these questions will keep kids on track for a lifetime of healthy smiles!